Monday 10 September 2012

Meal Planing Monday 10th Sept






Is it wrong to get a bit too excited about Mondays now!!!

Last weeks menu plan went all according to plan except the Chipotle pork as I forgot to take it out of the freezer! So it is re-appearing on this weeks menu.

This week we have -

Chicken pizza melts
Turkey Kofta curry
Mexican Rice with Chipotle Pork
Chunky chilli with green rice
Singapore Noodles

Only 5 meals as I am away on Saturday night at a friends birthday party so hubby & youngest son are going to a friends. Then on Sunday I am predicting a hangover so will freestyle that once I have recovered!!!

Recipes & pictures will follow in due course!!

Looking forward to looking at everyone elses menus

Check out Mrs M's meal plans here - http://athomewithmrsm.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/meal-planning-monday-10th-september-2012.html

Michelle xx


4 comments:

  1. The chicken pizza melts sound good - what are they exactly though?
    Yum - have a great week :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chicken pizza melts sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Singapore noodles are one of my favourite things, I have not had them for age though. I will try and work them into next weeks plan I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chicken pizza melts are just chicken, flattened out with pasatta, peppers & cheese on the top (Done under the grill) super easy!

    ReplyDelete